During a long winter on Puget Sound, Roger Lehet’s family struggled to keep themselves warm and dry, until Roger developed what would become known as the Kimberly™ gasifier wood stove. Never did he imagine that his highly efficient small wood stove would one day be selected as one of 14 finalists out of 261 entries in the Wood Stove Decathlon, sponsored in part by Popular Mechanics magazine!
Your off-grid or on-grid living solution
- Seen on Tiny House Nation and Tree House Masters!
- Heats your tiny house, cabin, yurt, RV, tree house or boat.
- Approved for just 6 inches of clearance on sides and back of flue (without use of reflector panels).
- Heats smaller and bigger spaces, up to 1,500 square feet of well-insulated space.
- Highly portable, weighs just 56 pounds.
- Saves hundreds of $$$ in installation costs with a unique venting system.
- Easy installation for the Do-It-Yourself-er.
- Cook top surface for on-grid or off-grid cooking.
- Optional accessories will generate electricity, bake, and heat water.
- Perfect for emergency preparedness.
- Made in America from domestically produced stainless steel.
- Designed for many years of trouble-free service.
- Five-year, non-prorated warranty.
Ultra efficient and clean
- EPA-certified and CSA-certified at just 3.2 grams/hour emissions.
- Washington state EPA-certified, the toughest state standards in the United States.
- Burns up to 8 hours (coal bed to coal bed) on a single load of fuel, providing a good night’s sleep.
Price & Value
TOTAL installation costs are similar to a $2,000 wood stove:
|$2050 BRAND "X" Wood Stove||$3995 KIMBERLY™ Wood Stove|
|$1500 Class-A Chimney Pipe († Estimated)||$450 Chimney Pipe († Estimated)|
|$500 Floor Pad (Estimated)||$50 Floor Pad (Estimated)|
|$450 Shipping & Handling (Estimated)||$50 Shipping & Handling (††)|
|$4500 TOTAL Investment||$4545 TOTAL Investment|
† Estimated costs for a single story residential application will vary according to the construction of your home and placement of your stove. Expect additional costs for insulated pellet pipe in colder climates and for a 1-1/2 story or 2 story installation.
(††) Residents of AK and HI should request a shipping quote.
Contact us today!