Caboose – Caravan Tiny House
This tiny house was custom designed for Roger Lehet to showcase his Kimberly™ and Katydid™ wood stoves. Roger successfully towed his 18-foot “Caboose” with his Cadillac Escalade from Vashon, Washington to Tennesse through the mountain passes in record heat. This design has drawn the “oohs” and “awwe”s of admiration from countless thousands of visitors since it first hit the road in August 2017.
|Size||Standard Log Thickness||Price|
|18 feet x 8.5 feet||43 mm||$18,500.00|
|24 feet x 8.5 feet||60 mm||$22,500.00|
This Kit Includes:
- Double Tongue & Groove Nordic Spruce Walls
- Highest Quality Doors with Double-Glazed Windows
- European Tilt & Turn Double-Glazed Windows
- 28 mm Nordic Spruce Tongue & Groove Floor Boards
- 19 mm Nordic Spruce Tongue & Groove Roof Boards
- Stronger-than-Steel Glu-Glam Beams
Available Options At An Additional Cost:
- Specs & Plans for RVIA Certification
- Custom Fabricated Tiny House Trailer
- Custom Fabricated Fold Down Deck
Tiny House On Wheels or Tiny House On Foundation:
This tiny house kit can be placed on a trailer or a permanent or semi-permanent foundation on land such as a full basement, crawl space, cement slab, pier foundation, or skids.
When assembled, this tiny house kit provides a shell which can be divided up or left open according to one’s needs, tastes, and budget. We encourage you to think of the shell as a “blank canvas” with nearly limitless possibilities for you to express your personality and creativity.
Note: Roofing materials and stain are not included. Transportation costs to the delivery site are not included. All designs, images, and names are proprietary and copyrighted. Written permission required for re-use.